Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Birds Eye View of a Childhood Memory.

The wind was starting to grow colder as Dad and I cleaned the gutters of Ashland Commons, a pair of large white apartment buildings, each with six stucco chimneys.  Below is the Google Earth 3D model view.  "That's Webster School, where I went to Kindergarten through 5th grade," he said.  It was getting cold up there.  That's why we bundle up in these rubber coated 2 piece rain suits.   As the wind picked up, the leaves began to freeze to the bottom of the gutters.  That's why it's always a rush - the leaves only let go when the cold weather is on its way.   Mom, Dad and I took a cookie break at Mississippi Market.  The cookies were still warm.  I had peanut butter cookie.  Mom and Dad had chocolate chip.  I get a kick out of it when my folks eat junk food, as they are so preoccupied with eating healthy, for the most part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Antler Harpe or Antler Harp...played by Dagan, with a salt shaker slide.

Hi folks, Here is the latest vedsion of my first Antler Harpe , so graciously demonstrated by Dagan, whose talents are many.  On...